|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Trades & Services
Grand Valley Health and Rehab, a rehab facility in Martinsville, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Grand Valley Health and Rehab provides the upmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified employees to work on our team. At Grand Valley Health and Rehab we support and empower employees in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Grand Valley Health and Rehab is seeking a compassionate Housekeeping Aide who wants to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Clean, wash, polish, sanitize, deodorize and disinfect all areas and items in the facility including furnishings, fixtures, ashtrays, trash bins, windows, mirrors, floors, carpets, walls, ceilings, bathrooms, etc., using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures.
- Ensure that work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner, clearly marked with caution or safety signs as required.
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English.
For candidates who are selected, they will be offered:
- Competitive pay
- Group medical benefit, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurances
- Attendance awards up to $900.00
- Verizon cell phone discounts
At Grand Valley Health and Rehab we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Grand Valley Health and Rehab and bloom into a career
Grand Valley Health and Rehab is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Powered by JazzHR