|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Trades & Services
Great Benefits! Discounted Staff Meals!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Housekeeper to become the newest member of our Housekeeping team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview Community, North Seattle, WA. We take great pride in providing superior housekeeping services that make our residents' lives better. We hope you'll join us in providing this excellent service!
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
This role is responsible for cleaning apartments and common areas on campus. This includes changing linens, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, light dusting, etc. The responsibilities might also include helping the Housekeeping Coordinator in other areas of campus that need cleaning. Able to work Monday-Friday 7:30AM-4:00PM.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience in housekeeping/laundry, preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow directions and good communication skills (ability to read, write, and speak in English).
- Cheerful, can-do attitude and ability to maintain good teamwork and communication.
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Please visit our careers site at
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).