|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
Are YOU looking for a career where YOU can help others? Do YOU want to make a difference in someone's life? Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre, a skilled nursing facility located in Hartford City, IN, IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre is seeking Housekeeping Assistants and Laundry Aides to:
- Clean, wash, polish, sanitize, deodorize and disinfect all areas and items in the facility including furnishings, fixtures, ashtrays, trash bins, windows, mirrors, floors, carpets, walls, ceilings, bathrooms, using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures.
- Maintain work areas in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner, clearly marked with caution or safety signs are required.
- Ensure that work areas are free of all hazardous objects and that all equipment, tools, chemicals and supplies are properly stored and secured at all times.
- Ensure the work and cleaning schedules are followed.
- Collect, sort and wash soiled laundry, linens, garments, in accordance with established laundry procedures.
- Sort, fold, stack and distribute clean laundry, linens and garments to residents and all linen carts/closets.
- Ensure that work and cleaning schedules are followed.
- Completion of elementary education or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English.
Work at Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre and bloom into a career
Bridgewater Rehabilitation Centre is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Powered by JazzHR