|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
Would you describe yourself as organized, dependable and detail-oriented? Do you have previous human resources or recruiting experience? At the end of the workday, do you want to feel like your contribution matters? Continue reading for more information!
Doherty Career Solutions has partnered with a high-quality fiberglass manufacturer in their search for an HR Coordinator to join their team in St. Cloud. In this role, you will perform HR and administrative support functions including recruiting, new hire orientation, benefits enrollment, etc. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a fast-paced working environment with continuous learning and professional development opportunities! This is a full-time, weekday position that offers a starting salary of $47,000-$52,000 based on experience and value brought to the role.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Input, maintain and update HRIS systems such as applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and administer exit interviews
- Coordinate with plant management to administer the recruitment and selection process including scheduling and conducting interviews, reference checks, and prepare employment offers.
- Review and coordinate retirement process as well as birthday and anniversary program.
- Assist in the rollout of required HR policies and procedures.
- Provide labor relation support and guidance to leadership and employees.
- Maintain employee files and the filing of related correspondence into employee files including performance management and salary administration documentation.
- Responsible for planning and coordination of special events
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education preferred but will consider Human Resource experience in lieu of education
- Past exposure to HR functions, administration and people management skills
- Excellent communication with strong written and verbal skills.
- Works well under pressure with ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
If you're ready to be a part of a team that values your contribution and supports your career goals, this could be your #dreamjob!