|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Looking to Jump Start your Career as An HVAC Professional?
The HVAC Installer assists our Lead Installer in performing field activities associated supporting the installation, maintaining and servicing heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems for commercial customers. The ideal candidate will have recently finished HVAC trade school.
Semper Solaris, is rapidly growing with several locations expanding across California. Our commitment to excellence has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being one of the top home improvement companies in California.
- Room for Growth
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Monthly Bonus Incentives
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Assist Lead Installer with on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair and calibration after installation
- Work in hot and cold environments and tight spaces to run duct work and install equipment
- Lift and carry materials
- Use hand tools to repair wiring, piping, and duct work issues
- Work with team member to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Learn processes and procedures from Lead Installer to develop industry knowledge
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a mechanical or trade role
- HVAC trade school graduate necessary
- Familiarity with HVAC equipment preferred
- Ability to take constructive feedback and direction from experienced colleagues
- Ability to utilize hand tools and perform general maintenance duties
- Ability to climb ladders and work in tight spaces
- Ability to lift 100+ pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to maintain quick work pace and adhere to time constraints
- Must be driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and be able to obtain clearance to operate a company vehicle
Semper Solaris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR