|Date Posted||August 1, 2022|
Trades & Services
CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Performing PM duties while learning the trade to eventually become field technician with advancement according to skill level.
- Provides service to the customer base by repairing and overhauling equipment, such as compressors, water pumps, air handlers, electrical and mechanical control devices in a safe, efficient and timely manner that exceeds customers expectations
- Provides general repair work on refrigeration, heating and ventilation equipment, such as air conditioning units, evaporative condensers, ice machine equipment, water pumps, gas furnaces, compressors and electric motors in a safe and timely manner
- Provides preventative maintenance activities for customers by diagnosing equipment malfunction and any operating deficiency of the mechanical equipment to ensure quality work performance for the customer base
- Provides support by picking up, delivering and installing cases
- Drives company vehicle in a safe manner
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned by management
- Good driving record
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration, HVAC, ice machines, gas furnaces and electrical
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers, coworkers and management
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED
- EPA certification
- 2-3 years experience in commercial HVAC, refrigeration, ice machines and gas furnace required
- Certification from an accredited vocational-technical or trade school a plus!
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions. CoolSys is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability employer.