|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Millwright Industrial & Commercial Construction
We are an American company in Medina/ Akron area looking for trainable crew members with technical skills who show up on time every day, have a great attitude, and want to be part of a team. You MUST be able to show up every day on time, be positive, take direction, willing to work overtime when needed, travel some when needed, and willing to jump in and help with any part of the job. We invest in our team with training and equipment. You are not expected to bring your own tools.
We hire Team members, not employees. Safety and timeliness are the platform of our culture. This is a drug free workplace & new hires are subject to background checks and drug testing.
Typical job duties will include but not be limited to all types of construction work, repair services for industrial equipment, general maintenance for industrial sites, rigging with cranes and moving heavy machinery, operating heavy machinery such as tow motors and man lifts, welding & burning, blueprint & schematic reading, and all other similar work.
- 1+ years of experience working outdoors, at height, or in small spaces
- Able to take directions, push through problems, and own your own mistakes
- Friendly, positive, and professional attitude
- Able to work safe, think safe, operate safe, be safe
- Take pride in your work
- Have and maintain clean driving record
- Available for overtime/ nights and weekends as needed
- Timely with paperwork and schedules
Competitive Benefits available after the 90 day probationary period for full time Team members.
Insurance recommended through CHM for best coverage on almost all healthcare needs over $500
Paid holidays - all major holidays