|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
9690 W Wingfoot Rd, Houston, TX, 77041
Become part of a dedicated team that produces premier printing and high-quality flexible packaging products with over 40 years' experience in the business. As a leading global manufacturer, we remain open as an essential business to serve our communities and produce packaging for your essential supplies.
- Must be able to Diagnose, Repair and Troubleshot equipment and electrical components
- Experience with W&H multi-layer extrusion equipment
- Experience troubleshooting W&H Press Machines
- Must be able to calculate, dimension, select elements and build electrical panels to control Motors, Heaters, Valves, Sensors, and Equipment from scratch.
- Knowledge on plastic extruder lines (Preferably )
- Knowledge on temperature controllers
- Must have experience with high voltage 240 / 480 grids, circuits and equipment
- Experience with VFDs and Motors from 10HP to 600HP
- PLCs ( Integration, Design and Programing is a Plus )
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Paid time off
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.