|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
This is a very important position, keeping the plant running smoothly with the challenge of less support available during the late shift. Training would be done during 1st shift until you are ready to go on your own. Your purpose is to support the production of high quality polyurethane products through preventative maintenance and repairs.
We are located in beautiful Lake Geneva, WI and believe our greatest asset is our employees! Our company culture is geared toward quality and showing respect toward all colleagues, vendors and customers.
Our Maintenance Mechanic's daily goals include; keeping all production machinery in a "ready for service" condition by performing preventative maintenance, as scheduled by our maintenance manager, as well as taking care of day to day maintenance issues.
Responsibilities - Maintenance Technician
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on building.
- Preventative maintenance on CNCs, Ovens, Mixers, Blasters & all other equipment.
- Trouble shooting, and servicing mechanical breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Read blue prints, electrical schematics and understand PLC's motor and servo drives.
- Mig and tig welding as well as plasma cutter use.
- Be able to work under pressure when a machine is down and meet deadlines.
- Self directed self starter able to work independently with minimal amount of supervision.
- Follow established safety procedures; report any issues and unsafe conditions.
- Other duties as required.
Skills - Maintenance Technician
- Working knowledge of the functions of CNC machines.
- Be able to work effectively with team members to achieve individual and team projects with targets and deadlines.
- Helpful if you are familiar with the function and sequence of natural gas ovens.
- Basic plumbing experience.
- Ability to lift heavy items as well as push, pull, bend and stretch.
- Strong industrial background with at least 3 years' experience.
- High school and/or equivalent diploma.
- Must provide own hand tools for use in repair of equipment.
- Must have integrity, attention to detail, be cooperative, dependable and have self-control.