|Date Posted||April 19, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
This Inside Sales/CSR position will ensure a strong customer experience by responding to inbound calls, qualifying leads, handling transactional inquiries (excluding O.S.R non-transactional inquiries) through to delivery in a timely and professional manner.
- To answer inbound customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- To follow up on leads from the Customer Service Centre (Calls OR Website) within 24 hours
- To respond to and investigate customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, mail, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner
- To handle all transactional sales from qualifying the lead, quote, sales order to delivery
- To handle all "will-call" business
- To utilize price list from C.O.M for all products sold
- To answer customer inquiries and provide appropriate technical and/or product-related information regarding pricing and delivery
- To follow-up on customer issues or orders
- To obtain customer feedback
- To organize and maintain the file system to maintain working knowledge of products and/or services
- To prepare reports and communications as needed
Service Focus - Place a strong emphasis on creating customer loyalty by continually enhancing the customer experience. This means identifying and understanding the needs of customers, managing expectations, and prioritizing meetings and then exceeding those needs.
Accountability - Take responsibility for their own performance and accept full ownership of issues, problems, and opportunities, regardless of the source.
Composure and Resiliency -Deal effectively with pressure, maintain focus and intensity, and remain optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. This includes the ability and propensity to recover quickly from setbacks, rejections, and conflicts and to maintain self-control in the face of hostility or provocation.
Professionalism - Set high standards and serve as a role model for work performance, ethical conduct, and respect for others. Consistently conduct themselves in a manner that is aligned with generally accepted values and within the guidelines and best practices of their chosen profession.
Time Management - Focus on completing all work tasks in a timely manner, while remaining responsive enough to react to competing demands and shifting priorities. Able to manage multiple responsibilities while being organized, staying on top of important time-sensitive tasks, and performing all work accurately.
Communicating - Provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. Able to perceive how their message affects the receiver and strives to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the meaning of the message.
- High school diploma / equivalent
- 2+ years related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Able to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Able to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred