|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Inside Sales/ Sales Development Representative - Central Ohio/Columbus area
What We Need:
• We're seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sales Development Rep who is ready to join an industry leader in a booming market.
What You Can Do:
• Work with clients in all levels of the construction industry, including owners/developers, General Contracting firms, Architects, Engineers, Government institutions and Trades
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel company growth
• Identify opportunities and set up formal meetings
• Engage construction professionals via phone and email to better understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for solutions
· Leverage referrals and leads from existing accounts to identify new client sales
· Track activities and meetings set up
Who You Are:
• You currently reside in the Columbus / Central Ohio area
• You have a strong desire to pursue a career in sales and an innate will to achieve
• You have experience in phone sales / setting up appointments
• You have experience working in Salesforce (preferred) or other complex CRM systems
• You have experience researching information and reaching decision-makers
• You consistently achieve established monthly sales goals and objectives
• You have strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication abilities
• You are able to work in the Multivista Westerville office and your home office
• You are comfortable speaking to clients in a friendly, enthusiastic manner and can demonstrate empathy and thoughtfulness in your professional communications
• You are coach-able and enjoy learning to overcome new challenges
What We Provide:
• Generous base salaries ranging from $30,000 - $35,000 / year (depending on experience)
• Commission and/or Structured Bonus between $5,000 - $15,000 / year
• In-house, updated, lead program (McGraw-Hill)
• Comprehensive and ongoing training
• Group benefits, including Health & Dental
Multivista, part of Hexagon, is the world's leading full-service visual construction documentation provider, contracted on over 4 billion square feet of construction valued at over $400 billion dollars.
Over 30,000 companies, throughout 80+ international markets, trust Multivista to mitigate risk, create efficiencies, and deliver a deeper level of insight throughout their project's lifecycle.
Along with measurable 3D images, streaming webcams, professional facility management videos, virtual walkthroughs, and UAVs, Multivista delivers interactive as-builts by linking inspection-grade visual documentation to architectural plans to capture every project with exceptional clarity.
Learn more at