|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
As an Inside Sales Representative, you must have a great attitude and passion to succeed. You must be highly flexible, entrepreneurial and able to embrace modifications in business needs in a challenging environment. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about what we do - selling solar energy and efficiency products to save people money.
Qualified candidates are innovative and strategic business development professionals who are honest and able to earn trust and build confidence with customers. You must be highly determined, proactive, motivated, hardworking and able to communicate the big picture in an inspiring way.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Inside Phone sales / Retention
- Building trust and rapport with prospective customers
- Conducting accurate needs assessments and corresponding analysis
- Delivering outstanding presentations that create a sense of urgency to buy now
- Resolving concerns and overcoming challenges
- Following up on pipeline and channel sales opportunities using our CRM
- Generating additional revenue through networking and referrals
- Participating in ongoing training, development and certifications
- Partnering with cross-functional departments to accomplish mutual objectives
- Communicating and sharing best practices with other team members
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas set by sales manager
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of local and regional competition; understanding market pricing, utility rates, grant and incentive programs as well as current mix of product and services.
- Attend ongoing training and development activities to improve industry and product knowledge while developing new skills
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior sales, call center, or related experience required
- High School Diploma, GED or associates degree from an accredited college or university (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and CRM Databases
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 Average (Base $35,000 plus uncapped commission)
- Schedule: Four shifts possible, Monday to Friday, or Tuesday to Saturday; 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, 11:30 AM to 8 PM.
- Type: Full-Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K available
- Competitive pay compared to industry competitors
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding environment within innovative industries
- Vision Solar is one of the fastest growing solar companies. Our success tracks to three priorities. First, we are obsessed with customer service and are committed to making the happiest customers in our industry. Second, we are a technology-led business, committed to only offering the best in class products in the industry. And finally, we strive to hire and train employees that fit our company culture.
- Vision Solar is a mission-driven business, and we combine our social commitment with a drive for top-notch professional execution. Our culture is fast-paced, passionate and fun. We're prepared for the fact that no two days will be the same in this industry, and through teamwork and collaboration we are constantly striving to achieve our goals.
- Vision Solar supports employment opportunities for our Military and Veterans. Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.