|Date Posted||May 6, 2021|
Trades & Services
Call Centre / CustomerService
Inside Sales Representative / Customer Service Representative
The Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative will provide inside customer support while working closely with Sales Managers, Engineering, and Product Management, to ensure a smooth flow of customer information and requirements throughout the organization. This position is responsible for building client relationships, project management, and developing sales opportunities and must be able to recognize growth opportunities and utilize extruded aluminum to solve complex challenges for existing and new clients across manufacturing industries. This position will report directly to the Marketing and Sales Manager.
The Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative is a full-time position. Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance are offered on the 31st day of employment. 401K eligibility begins after the 60th day of employment. Pay is bi-weekly. Generous PTO policy, starting on your 90th day of employment.
This position is located in Akron, OH. MB Kit Systems, LLC is a division of WEISS North America, Inc.
- Identify opportunities to reactive dormant accounts and grow existing accounts to achieve sales objectives
- Support customer inquiries, including but not limited to providing quotes, processing orders, and providing client updates along the entire process
- Researches new product requests and writes orders
- Serves as a liaison with the outside sales team
- Tracks and prepares reports on daily, weekly, and monthly leads and sales
- Follow up to ensure successful order entry, sales fulfillment, installation, post-installation, and operations on orders produced
- Maintains close contact with customer to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request
- Ensures that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation
- Process applications, releases, cancellations, adjustments, changes, requests, fees, invoices, and other related paperwork
- Keeps records or customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience with sales and/or customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a plus, but not required
- Preferred experience using ERP or CRM system
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks with a sense of urgency
- Well organized with an aptitude for details
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and produce quality results under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Must be self-started and able to work independently with little supervision
MB Kit Systems, LLC is the premium provider of engineering and design services utilizing our structural aluminum and modular components to create mechanical hardware solutions across a wide range of industries. Founded in 1996, MB Kit Systems, LLC occupies 50,000+ sq. ft. in Akron, Ohio, where we design, machine, and assemble custom machine base, table, and enclosure solutions. This vertical integration allows for quick turnaround times and the ability to produce custom solutions. Quality craftsmanship and innovative designs with a focus on customer service will allow for continued growth and market share. Visit our website at .