|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Does this sound good to you…
- I am not stuck in an office all day and able to work outside independently with strong team support.
- I am passionate about technology
- I relate to a large variety of people and like to find solutions for their technology needs.
- I take pride in what I do.
- I desire individual career growth opportunities.
If you are searching for a career that meets the above criteria, ImOn communications wants to talk with you about a Residential Customer Connection Specialist position!
What is a Residential Customer Connections Specialist?
A Residential Customer Connections Specialist makes all the connections necessary to bring ImOn, cable. Phone or internet service from the ImOn plant/network into the homes of our customers and connects them to the customer owned equipment (TVs, computers, routers, and phones). Tests equipment to adjust signal strength to ensure optimum reception. Communicates with customers on-site, to find solutions for their technical needs.
Who is ImOn Communications?
ImOn Communications is your LOCAL choice for high-speed Internet, Cable TV, and phone service. We value the relationships we have with our colleagues, customers, and members of our community, and look forward to serving Eastern Iowa for many years to come.
We share a passion for "Creating Connections One Person at a Time" and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment. We laugh every day and strive to go above and beyond the everyday expectations of we do and how we do it- for our customers and each other.
ImOn provides opportunities for career growth and advancement to employees at all levels. We are also committed to giving back to the communities we serve through volunteering and donations. If you are looking for a career at an extraordinary company that feels like family ImOn is the place for you.
ImOn will hook you up. When you join the ImOn team, you get more than just a paycheck. ImOn offers all employees the following benefits and perks:
Preparing you for your future:
- 401(k) with a company match
Insurance ImOn has you covered to make sure you and your family stay healthy.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance free for you and your family
- Life and Disability benefits at no cost to our employees
- Wellness Program
As fun as it is to work at ImOn, we understand you work to live and not live to work. We offer additional perks for a great work-life balance
- Paid Holidays - we offer 9 paid holidays each year, including the employee's birthday.
- Paid Vacation Time - employees earn vacation time each year based on your length of service at ImOn.
- Personal Time - ImOn offers 40 hours of personal time each year to help you take care of yourself and your family.
- Volunteer Time Off - We encourage our employees to connect with the communities we serve by volunteering at local non-profits.
- Parental Leave for new Moms and Dads.
- Bereavement Leave
Extra perks for Residential Customer Connections Specialist are:
- All tools to complete the job are provided
- Laptop, cell phone
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Uniform Allowance
- Company provided truck you are allowed to drive to and from work each day.
- Hours considered for overtime pay includes all hours worked, holidays, and vacation time.
If you have a high school diploma or equivalent, and valid driver's license please apply
ImOn Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer