|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
ArchWell Health is a new, innovative healthcare provider devoted to improving the lives of our senior members. We deliver best-in-class care at comfortable, accessible neighborhood clinics where seniors can feel at home and become part of a vibrant, wellness-focused community. Our members experience greater continuity of care, as well as the comfort of knowing they will be treated with respect by people who genuinely care about them, their families, and their communities.
The IT Customer Service Lead's role is to oversee the Help Desk and Field Service operations and ensure that end users receive the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user help requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Help Desk and Field Services functions. The IT Customer Service Lead will also provide VIP support and contribute to incident problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users at the desktop level.
Strategy & Planning
- Establish and enforce Help Desk service level agreements in consultation with end users to establish problem resolution expectations and timeframes and SLAs.
- Analyze performance of Help Desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Coordinate with other functional teams within the IT department to create a holistic IT support model with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
Communication and Customer Service Monitoring
- Develop and oversee effective communication practices and techniques to assure customers are properly informed and receive timely and relevant communication from IT.
- Perform ongoing assessment of customer service quality and customer satisfaction including monitoring help desk communications, and outreach surveys to customers
- Oversee development and dissemination of help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and/or procure software for internal staff and external clients.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of help desk technology procurement and development efforts.
- Liaise with vendors for the procurement of new systems technologies, oversee installation, and resolve adaptation issues.
- Develop routing management reporting to monitor KPIs and effectiveness of IT Customer Service operations and prepare reporting for leadership on a routine basis.
- Establish, update, and deploy standard procedures, workflows and knowledge base articles.
- Monitor and manage vendor relationships for functions that are outsourced, such as Help Desk or Field Support.
- Oversee the processing of incoming incidents, requests and problems to the Help Desk via telephone, e-mail or self-service to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
- Design and enforce request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and/or perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Track and analyze trends in Help Desk requests and generate statistical reports.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and make recommendations.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement end user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and administration of help desk staff training procedures and policies.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the supervision of a technical support team.
- Demonstrated experience with Service Now.
- Experience in an ITIL environment or current ITIL certification(s).
- Experience managing and coordinating with third party helpdesk and field services vendors.
- Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and Help Desk deliverables.
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills.
- Ability to motivate and direct staff members and subordinates.
- Strong understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Previous experience supporting Sales Force and eClinicalWorks a plus
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree with 2 years of experience, or 4 years of experience in related field
Powered by JazzHR