|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at .
Designs and develops new IT technical solutions/capabilities to solve large, complex business problems and deliver new capabilities. Responsible for technical planning, designing, development and modification of new solution specifications and application. This includes technical design of content structure, user/process flows and interfaces. Proficient in information technology, platforms and architecture. Manages large information technology vendors in the technical aspects of designing and developing IT solutions.
Reduces broad business requirements into detailed IT architecture plans
Leads large new IT solution design; is the key technical contributor
Solves complex, high impact design problems
Become part of the global engineering team within the IT organization. Our mission is to consult R&D and Order Fulfillment teams in their use of Electrical CAD, PDM's (EDM and Teamcenter), PLM and simulation tools with primary focus on the Mentor EDM PDM and authoring tools.
Be a key player in consulting and supporting our R&D and engineering community in use of the new ECAD EDM environment and related integrations to Teamcenter (TCEDA). You will be part of a global team architecting the ECAD IT landscape together with the ECAD representatives from different organizations across the globe.
You will be leading Agilent's engineers to use the global ECAD/PDM platform effectively by providing consulting and training as part of the IT support and solution team . You will also apply your most innovative thinking to increase the ease-of-use of this platform as it applies to PDM and Engineering tools in Agilent. With your strong technical and communication skills, you will provide problem-solving guidance to Electrical engineers, making a significant contribution to the development of new Agilent products.
You will work within the IT framework using call tracking, demand management processes and other IT infrastructure to manage the support work to help Electronic designers and engineers achieve greater productivity.
- Develop best in class ECAD Architecture Roadmap and solution in alignment with our business stakeholders
- Delivering EDM support to engineers for increased productivity and reduced product development time
- Continual management and optimization of existing tools and related processes
- Providing consultancy and support to the Agilent IT ECAD team and other IT engineering tools architects
- Work with other engineering communities (i.e. MCAD) to architect an end to end NPI solution
- Providing application consultancy, support and training to end-users individually or in a classroom environment
- Managing company-wide ECAD tools automation including technical design, development and implementation of the solution
- Investigate new and emerging technologies for applicability to product generation or manufacturing engineering
- Solving complex, high impact design, development problems
- Define, create and change EDM data model and workflows
- License management for various tools
- Represent IT in various councils
- Coordinate with other IT organizations all maintenance and support activities of the ECAD environment