|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
- Sweep and mop floors, and also use a mechanical floor cleaner.
- Clean buildings by emptying trash and replace lining of trash cans.
- Clean and disinfect break room.
- Monitor janitorial supplies.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Possibly mow lawn, trim shrubbery, and other outdoor tasks.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Occasional shovel snow from sidewalks and sprinkle salt on surface.
- Occasional painting and other tasks.
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible, and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning the building inside and out, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy, while working 6 am to 2 30 pm 40 hours a week.