|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
The path to a rewarding career starts in housekeeping! Sapp Bros., Inc. is seeking Island Attendant to join our team. At Sapp Bros., we work hard to make each travel center the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest Travel Center the United States. This is NOT just another job cleaning; this is an exciting career opportunity! We offer many opportunities for career advancement for team members who deliver "Wow" service. Experience how rewarding it can be to serve the traveling public and trucking industry! Apply today!
You will work as part of a team, treating every customer as a guest and maintaining our facilities in top-notch condition so that we may deliver on our goal to run the cleanest travel centers, restaurants, and service centers in the United States. It is our priority to keep our employees as well as customers safe.
Island Attendant Responsibilities include:
* Perform 5 star guest service at all times
* Pumping fuel
* Assisting in cleaning windshields
* Assisting customers with payment
* Emptying trash containers
* Pressure wash lot and fueling areas
* Cleaning pumps
* Offering food, drink or store purchases by delivery
* Assisting with janitorial duties as well; including: Cleaning showers, restrooms, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Professional appearance and attire
* Ability to stand, kneel, bend, and climb step ladders
* Ability to lift and/or move items up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move items 25-45+ lbs.
* Provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Pass a criminal background and employment reference check
With Sapp Bros., you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Long Term Disability
* Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!