|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
We cannot work with third parties on a C2C basis.
Their preference is candidates located in the Greater Chicago area because they hope, when conditions permit, to incorporate a partial in-office component. But they will consider non-local candidates who are not available for in-office.
- Foundational knowledge of AWS RDS, Postgres or equivalent
- Familiarity with modern web technologies
- A general understanding of Software Engineering practices and concepts
- Bonus: Experience with iOS or Android development tools.
- Possesses strong Git-fu
- Develop software applications and user interfaces for loyalty and redemption platforms.
- Participate in an Agile software process that encourages creativity and collaboration
- Deploy using a Continuous Delivery model in a cloud environment
- Follow and contribute to design and coding standards
- Analyze and troubleshoot systems and platform issues
- Adapt to changing environment and learn new technologies quickly
Required Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering and STEM majors)
- 5+ years' experience
- Excellent problem solver
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core tenets of our client and their commitment to these values is unwavering and central to their mission and its impact. They know that varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing and increasingly diverse world.
Candidates must be available to work without sponsorship either currently or at any time in the future.
Unfortunately we cannot work with 3rd party employers on a C2C basis.