|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Career opportunity for the right Electrician! This person should possess strong leadership and communication skills while having the ability to offer suggestive selling when needed for the betterment of the customer. I am looking for a team player who is passionate about Electrical Construction!
- Perform the job to the standards as set by the job specifications and company standards.
- Complete all paperwork as required by the foreman to track the job.
- Provide suggestions to improve the task productivity or quality.
- Set an example of for others to follow.
- Report any changes to the scope of work to your foreman.
- Promote goodwill between the owner and the company.
- Acquire, maintain and carry appropriate hand tools. Maintain and protect those tools and pieces of equipment checked out and their proper return.
- Complete required training.
- Work smart and safe for yourself and those on your work team.
- Complete certification in CPR and first aid.
- Complete OSHA 10 training.
- Work with the Owner to promote safety on the job.
- Attend and participate in weekly job site talks.
- Wear all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Maintain all appropriate trade licenses.
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW!
Please contact me me directly at # or .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.