|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
A landscape architect firm located in West Chester, PA is looking for an Operations Manager to manage large scale residential projects. Must have a proven track record of successfully managing projects from conception to completion. Also the ability to coordinate trades and work collaboratively with landscape architects, engineers, vendors and local municipalities. Responsibilities also include the review of design plans, and management of the personnel employed in the projects.
- Manage day-to-day field operations including appearance and behavior of crews, efficiency and effectiveness of crews.
- Review and approve timecards for accurate and timely submission to payroll
- Hiring and training crews in day to day activities with emphasis on safety
- Ensure safety on every site by conducting and enforcing safety training and meetings, as well as consistently monitor job sites for potential safety hazards
- Demonstrating role model behavior in public and on client's property.
- Efficiency, job organization and site management
- Client relations
- Working cooperatively and supportively with Forman, production staff designers, sub-contractors and other functional groups within the company to ensure all services are performed according to contract specifications, on budge, according, to schedule.
- Specialized training in new skills and construction techniques.
- Schedule labor, equipment and materials in cooperation with sales staff
- Research and budget for equipment to support future growth.
- 5+ years' experience in high end residential landscape construction.
- A degree in Landscape contracting or relevant discipline is preferred but not required.
- A background in project management within the construction industry