|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
- Performs inspections of lawn, tree, and/or shrubs.
- Makes recommendations for care and maintenance.
- Safely utilizes and/or applies products and materials.
- Keeps accurate treatment records.
- Looks for and pursues sales opportunities.
- Helps customers understand services provided.
- Responds promptly to requests from office.
- Securely and safely maintains service vehicle, equipment, and materials.
- Actively participates in learning opportunities.
- Assist other production-based departments, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to life at least 50 pounds
- Enjoys working outdoors
- Team Player