|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
We are seeking a Level 1 sales professional (2-4 years experience) to expand our presence in the San Diego, CA area. Excellent prospecting skills are required in this fast-paced position. Calling upon several different verticals, the BDM is responsible for each step in the Business Development Cycle (lead qualification, relationship building, marketing, branding, proposal development, RFP process adherence and closing). Generous commission plans are provided for new business sold.
Growth goal is to drive double digit growth consistently:
• Extensive resources for reps to develop relationships - large marketing budgets.
• Highly flexible, results oriented environment. Successful reps are not micro-managed.
• Uncapped commissions!
Desired Skills and Experience
• 2-4 years of outside, B2B sales
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• High level of comfort with Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrated writing skills.
• Exceptional prospecting, presentation and conceptual selling skills.
• Experience calling on the commercial real estate industry a plus.
• Hunter mentality with the skill set to manage, maintain and consistently develop new leads.
• Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system.
Bonus Points if You Have the Following
• 10 out of 10 competitive nature
• Proven track record of sales achievements
• Relentlessly high standards
• Highly structured
Compensation and Benefits:
• Base salary + Aggressive commission plan.
• OTE $110K-$125K year 2
• Company car, gas card, cell phone, and laptop
• Medical and dental insurance.
• 401K plan
• 15 days of PTO
• Aggressive marketing budget with events, golf tournaments, and social outings are a requirement for the position. We want to take prospects out and have fun!
About the Company
CCS is a full-service facility services company that specializes in single and multi-tenant buildings, corporate campuses, municipal and public education environments.
We are a quality-oriented company that serves our customers in a professional and efficient manner. We have established a culture based on core values that define who we are as a company. Our culture results in our customers being supported by our employees who are committed to delivering our services based on these values:
Commitment: Promise to work hard in performing our duties to the best of our abilities.
Professional Integrity: Pride in delivering our services when we promised and how we promised.
Accountability: Taking ownership of our actions and decisions.
Continuous Improvement: Encourage innovation to better serve our customers.
Excellence: Driven to exceed our customers' expectations at every level.
- We are passionate about what we do and looking to add service-oriented and highly motivated team members to share in our growth. Today, CCS has over 4,000 team members with a presence in Southern California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington and Colorado.