|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
I have a long term contract opportunity for a Security Detection and Analytics Engineer to join the team. This job will be remote until the COVID restrictions are lifted. Please see the job description below and let me know if you are interested. Please send a word version of your resume for consideration.
- Automating the configuration and management of Linux servers using Ansible
- Troubleshooting applications, networks, and operating systems where documentation may be out of date or non-existent
- Writing scripts in Python to automate tasks and interact with APIs
- Deploying, monitoring and managing services such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Splunk.
- Planning, prioritizing, and managing migrations while working with multiple stakeholders and ensuring continuous service availability
- Networking: Understanding of TCP/IP, OSI model and common protocols. Ability to troubleshoot network issues
- System administration: OS and service administration and hardening (HTTP, DNS, NTP, SMTP, Active Directory, LDAP and other common services)
- Orchestration and Automation Frameworks: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Scripting languages: python, bash
- Monitoring software: nagios, icinga, geneos, zabbix
Lori Sklarski Senior Technical Recruiter PRI Technology P: x27
- provided by Dice