|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
Diesel USA Group, a Jasper Holdings company is seeking a Local Sales Representative for our Crown Point, Indiana location.
As a Local Sales Representative, you will build and develop client relationships within the local community. You will be responsible for managing your territory to achieve the maximum sales goals and maintain profitability. You will identify and explore new potential opportunities. You will also execute marketing strategy and promote our products as led by the General Sales Manager. You will be responsible for maintaining sales call reports. You will work with our internal team to ensure customer satisfaction.
ABOUT DIESEL USA GROUP
Since 1950, we have provided state-of-the-art equipment, technical knowledge, and an amazing amount of inventory to commercial diesel owners. We pride ourselves on providing efficient and dependable service to our customers. We have close relationships with OEM component manufacturers which gives us the ability to provide genuine parts and factory-authorized calibration.
We are looking for hardworking individuals who are passionate about the automotive industry and can help us to contribute an important service to our customers. We have taken care of our employees for 70 years, ensuring that they and their families enjoy an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability and long term disability. We are proud to offer TWO Retirement Plans! We offer a 401K and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). With our ESOP plan, simply by being an Associate-Owner, you truly can OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- College degree and two years of outside sales experience or an equivalent mix of education and experience
- Demonstrated commercial selling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers as well as our internal team
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous environment
- Understanding of products related to the automotive industry
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Proficiency with personal computer software
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand that your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please complete our initial 3-minute mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!