|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
We are building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. We operate in a very fast-paced and nimble environment which is highly focused on a team-first, accomplishment-oriented culture that is passionate about the success of the organization. Our products have been developed by a world-class engineering team that is simplifying complex business problems to a degree where adoption is effortless. We encourage you to visit our careers page [ and read this blog post [ to learn more about our culture.
We are backed by Golden Gate Capital, a Tier 1 private equity firm based in San Francisco, CA. Golden Gate has a diverse portfolio of companies with over $15 billion in committed capital.
About the Role
We are looking for Logistics Coordinators to help us bring AI to supply chains in the worlds largest companies. We are a culture-first organization, and work relentlessly to maintain the culture that weve built.
To support our mission, the successful candidate will be exceptional with customer service, especially with truck drivers.
This is a non-exempt role which would qualify for overtime during the 12 hour days shifts for the week that you're on.
* Inbound Customer Support with an emphasis on:
* Technical application assistance for drivers and carriers
* Operational assistance for drivers and carriers
* Escalating payment questions and issues to the appropriate team
* Cultivate a positive customer experience with every interaction
* Respond quickly to customer inquiries and escalate to provide a prompt resolution
* Identify opportunities for support automation and improvement
* Coordinate with customers to ensure efficient and effective delivery of Vorto services including, but not limited to:
* Application Support
* Management of truck driver exceptions
* Build and maintain user relationships
* Supply Chain Management
* Immerse yourself in the business & company strategy to understand and support our biggest opportunities for growth
* Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement
The ideal candidate will have:
* Culture alignment - read the blog!
* 1-2 years of freight logistics experience (minimum)
* Bilingual in Spanish (preferred)
* Knowledge of Energy industry (preferred)
* Ability to work 12-hour shifts, 7 days a week rotating days and nights with a week off in between
* Ability to troubleshoot applications and learn new technologies quickly
* Ability to react to dynamic situations and make thoughtful decisions quickly
* Understanding of service-focused operations teams that support a group of customers whose operations are 24/7/365
* High level of curiosity and desire to learn
* Exceptional analytical skills
* Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
* This is an in office position, no remote work offered
At VORTO we are committed to developing our employees and providing them exciting opportunities to grow and prosper in their careers.
We offer a competitive benefits package as well as numerous additional perks including:
* Competitive compensation package
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401k with matching up to 3.5%
* Company paid life and short-term disability insurance
* Company paid parking, or transit pass
* Modern office space in downtown Denver with daily coffee, tea, drinks & snacks
* We supply the industrys best hardware, and like to get folks the productivity tools they request (within reason)
VORTO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned.