|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Are you an experienced technician looking for an opportunity to level-up? Then we have an exciting opportunity to join our family-owned company that recently celebrated its 50th anniversary!
The Lube BayForeman monitors the repair status on all repairs, ensures time schedules are being met, proactively communicates with service office personnel on any scheduling issues observed, and performs final quality control checks upon repair completion. The Lube BayForeman provides guidance, coaching, or training where needed to technicians.
* Provideconstructive and timely technical training to technicians.
* Overseeshop tooling, organization, safety, and cleanliness.
* UtilizeDealer Management Systems to monitor the status of all active repairs, ensure time schedules are being met, and proactively communicatewith the service dispatcher on issues observed.
* Provide guidance, coaching, and training to technicians as needed.
* Ensure all technicians are maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
* Manage and perform an annual tool inventory.
* Facilitate a weekly communication meeting to keep technicians informed of changes or updates to procedures.
* Communicate with customers that require a highly technical skill set via phone, in-person, or electronic communications.
* Ensure technicians are following company policies and notify management of repeated issues.
* Stayup to date with OEM service bulletins, repair procedures, and the latest online training requirements.
* Other Duties as assigned by manager.