|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
Job Title: Maintenance & Reliability Manager
Location: El Paso, TX
Job Summary: The Maintenance and Reliability Manager will be responsible for building a manufacturing reliability program by understanding resource allocation, cost, people leadership, and maintenance development. The individual selected will have proven abilities on Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and project management. Responsible for developing methods to determine reliability of components, equipment and processes. The Maintenance and Reliability Manager will need to prepare diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations and reports to define reliability problems and make recommendations for improvements. As well as conduct analysis of reliability problems and investigates to determine the required reliability approach for the situation with consideration given to the cost limitations for equipment uptime/downtime, repair/replacement costs and weight, size and availability of materials/equipment. Lastly, determine cost advantages of alternatives and develops action plans that comply with internal/external customer demands for reliability processes/equipment to avoid failures.
- Develop and lead projects that drive profitable growth through implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) practices, operations reliability structure design, and project development, systems and processes.
- Provide expert support during automation, deployment of maintenance standards, assure compliance to regulatory and/or Eagle requirements, and provide development/training.
- Directly manage 12 maintenance technicians, including two leads and one maintenance scheduler (13 total).
- Lead maintenance department in equipment trouble-shooting through root cause analysis on complex machinery and lead/develop maintenance technicians to own the process.
- Work under general direction of plant manager in performing detailed reliability studies and calculations of component/system reliabilities. Foster environment of zero downtime and quality holds through cross-training functionality with packaging (production) and process operators regarding autonomous maintenance and equipment ownership.
- Support the operations with implementation in an accident and injury-free work environment through leadership by example, modeling safe behavior, and supporting established safety initiatives, including GMP and housekeeping practices.
- Ensure maintenance and reliability standards comply with applicable regulatory and Eagle quality standards. Ensure compliance with local, state and federal food safety guidelines, GMP's and PMO requirements for facility.
- Capital project planning and execution.
- Continuously improve the operation by staying current with new technologies, consistent cost analysis, implementing sustainable best practices, identifying non-value-added elements and modeling continuous process improvement.
- Consider impact of costs on recommended action plans for avoiding/correcting problems during the design phase or remedial action for correcting reliability problems on installed equipment; performs root cause failure analysis to help prevent failures.
- Plan and perform engineering research, design development, or manufacturing/process engineering assignments, including responsibility for major subsections of projects using general engineering practices influenced by the general theme of reliability principles
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- 10-14 years Operations Management including 3-5 years of Maintenance & Reliability Management
- 7-10 years' in people management and procedures
- Strong Project Management skills
- Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CRMP) desired
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) Certification a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, familiar with Plant Apps & Historian, ERP experience