|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Victoria RV & Boat Storage is seeking a self-motivated Maintenance Associate to join our friendly team.
Located in the heart of beautiful Rancho Cucamonga, Victoria RV & Boat Storage is a family owned and operated business. Its brand-new facility offers state-of-the-art customer service, as well as a detail oriented and friendly Management Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and Welcome Customers in-person and over the phone
- Work independently both inside the office and on the storage grounds
- Show and rent storage units
- Perform cleaning and maintenance, including: keeping surface and high-touch areas clean, power washing, picking up trash, sweeping, using the blower, office cleaning, mopping outdoor/indoor spaces and vacant units, landscaping, etc.
- Conduct daily inspections of facility
- Report for facility damage and repairs
- Conduct daily lock check, and patrol storage grounds
- Assist customers with repairs to units
- Take pride in wearing required company uniform
The ideal candidate is detail-orientated, passionate about customer service, and is looking to join a welcoming, family business. This candidate enjoys operating in a clean, safe and friendly environment. Someone who has previous experience working in a storage facility is a plus, or possesses maintenance and handyman skills, would be helpful, including: sprinkler work, gate systems, garage doors, etc.
- The ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Likes to be active and enjoys working outdoors.
- Is able to work on the weekends
We look forward to welcoming our next team member. Please send your resume to