|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Trades & Services
Who We Are:
At Morningstar Properties, we love what we do, and we hope it shows. We're looking to expand our team of passionate, bright, driven learners who are dedicated to providing the very best customer experiences in our industry. Morningstar has been developing and acquiring state-of-the-art storage and marina facilities since 1981, now with more than 75 storage properties and 9 marinas across the US and growing!
As part of our team, you'll benefit from robust training programs and development opportunities, competitive pay, a flexible schedule and much more. We believe our greatest investments are our people, and we'd love to invest in you.
Who We're Looking For:
A part-time Maintenance Associate for our Oklahoma City Memorial Morningstar Storage facility: a people-person and team player who loves to fix, repair, and improve. We're looking for an energetic, handy "keeper of the castle" who thrives in a non-desk job and whose motto is "it's handled."
What You'll Do:
- Create an exceptional environment for our customers.
- Take pride in the physical appearance of your property through improving and maintaining our equipment, facilities, and grounds.
- Find the best methods to solve problems and enjoy knocking out a checklist.
What You Need:
- Curiosity & creativity.
- Independence, be self-driven, and engaging.
- A "can do & happy to" attitude.
- Ability to move comfortably around the property, doing hands-on work.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Handy with tools, and some basic mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Pay: starting at $12-14/hr, depending on availability and experience.
- Ability to impact your local community and charitable organizations of your choice through our Morningstar Cares program.
- Growth opportunities in a fast-paced organization.
Morningstar Properties is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR