|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
Our client, a leading global consumer packaged goods company based out of Somerset, NJ is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to join their team. This is a permanent position and the right candidate will have experience working with packaging material and robotics with excellent communication and problem solving skills. This is one of the most loved and respected companies in the CPG industry. It is offering a very competitive salary, benefits as well as career growth!
- Maintain and repair all heating and cooling systems, including chillers, boilers, refrigeration units, climate control, compressors, motors and pumps, plus all associated controls.
- Perform all proactive preventive maintenance as scheduled
- Identify conditions needing major repair and recommend corrective action.
- Manage 5 mechanics and 5 Electricians
- Maintain and repair all mechanical equipment.
- Perform tasks in electrical, plumbing, HVAC and roofing.
- Inspect building and equipment for needed repair / maintenance.
- Keep accurate testing and maintenance records of all equipment.
- Available for ON CALL duty on nights and weekends to address emergencies.
- Coordinate work and materials with vendors or contract service personnel.
- Ensure all seasonal equipment is maintained in a proactive manner.
- Work with external vendors for facility maintenance and repairs
- Follow and enforce all OSHA standards
- Experience working with a highly seasonal temporary workforce
- Full comprehension of working with fully automated equipment including robotics and PLCs
- Experience working with packaging material and robotics
- 5+ years of experience with commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning operation, maintenance and repair.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read electrical wiring schematics.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and climb ladders.
- Excellent communication and analytical problem-solving skills.