|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Johnson Electric (JE) is excited to announce that we are now recruiting for a Total Productive Maintenance Manager (TPM) for our Vandalia, OH location.
The person in this role develops and manages the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program to include an autonomous maintenance program and a predictive maintenance program. Responsible for facility management including leading and developing maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for developing, instituting and maintaining a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program for the plant
- Manages maintenance budget by planning, developing, and implementing new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of equipment, labor and materials
- Regularly provides status reports on TPM activities, while identifying issues and providing recommendations to address roadblocks and areas of opportunity
- Manages and directs work of maintenance technicians and assists with troubleshooting equipment as required. Directs workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repairs
- Participates as a member of the Safety Committee, maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, complying with all OSHA standards, state environmental regulations, and all other applicable legal codes and regulations
- Ensures compliance with all environmental policies including management of all regulatory permits needed to maintain compliance and operate the facility
- Coordinates and supervises all facility contractor(s) and outsourced maintenance work
- Establish maintenance spare parts best practices.
- Processes for spare parts inventory management
- Parts storage organization / 5S
- Procurement and vendor management of MRO items
- Ensure processes and procedures follow compliance regulations and/or industry certifications and best practices
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Associates degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Authorized to work in the United States without need for sponsorship now or in future
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access) or related software as required to complete and maintain records
- 5 + years industrial / manufacturing experience
5+ years of supervisory experience in mechanical / electrical maintenance functions
JE offers talented employees exceptional opportunities to learn and grow professionally with rewarding careers. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, prescription plan, vision, disability coverage, life insurance coverage, 401K match, and holiday/vacation benefits.
Johnson Electric is a global leader in motion products, control systems and flexible interconnects. We serve a broad range of industries including automotive, building automation and security, business machines, defense and aerospace, food and beverage, home technologies, HVAC, industrial equipment, medical devices, personal care, power equipment and power tools.
Established in 1959, Johnson Electric ships its products to more than 30 countries for use in hundreds of different product applications. Innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, France, Canada, UK and USA. We employ more than 40,000 employees and subcontract workers in over 23 countries.