|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
Greenbrier Management Company is based in Williamsburg, Virginia. Founded in 1984 by corporate owners to manage their own properties, the company expanded to include third-party property management. In its 30 plus years of business, Greenbrier Management Company continues to successfully serve both residents and owners. We have the experience and dedication sought by property owners. We maintain above-market averages for our occupancy and lease rates. Our team consists of individuals with a drive for success. Our years of experience, excellent talent, and superior customer service make us a top performer in the property management industry.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve as Maintenance Supervisor for a rapidly growing and dynamic property management organization. The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the general maintenance of the apartment community to include performing repairs, troubleshooting, apartment turnover, and performing preventative maintenance. This is an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced professional to be part of a passionate team of A players. This position will report to the Property Manager.
- Work with the Property Manager to ensure maintenance functions are performed properly and promptly.
- Ensure effective and timely follow up with residents, vendors and property management team on all maintenance services provided.
- Respond to all on-call emergencies in a timely manner.
- Complete and follow up on all open unresolved tickets.
- Use of general maintenance equipment including but not limited to: hand tools, ladders, landscaping equipment and required safety equipment; all equipment must be used safely.
- Inspect grounds, buildings, and other community features daily to identify required maintenance tasks, minimize liability concerns and ensure excellent curb appeal at all times.
- Retain outside contractors where appropriate and necessary and monitor work performed to ensure timely and proper completion of work.
- Work with Community Manager to obtain competitive bids for maintenance-related expenses.
- Participate in company training classes and meetings
- Follow policies relating to but not limited to fair housing, OSHA, pool and safety standards set by the company.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in apartment maintenance including basic electrical & plumbing diagnostics/repair
- Be a team player in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Enjoy helping and assisting people.
- HVAC certification required (universal)
- Have basic tools for the trade.
- Provide a valid driver license, and have reliable transportation.
- Have the flexibility to occasionally respond to 'off-hour' emergency situations and resident concerns.
We offer a competitive pay rate plus bonus opportunities and a benefit package that includes: medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement plan.
We are seeking highly motivated, career oriented, individuals who function well in a team environment. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and accountable for achieving results.
Candidates will be required to pass a credit & criminal background check and drug test.
Powered by JazzHR