|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
WHO WE ARE
Bluestone Properties is a multi-family owner operator. Weve taken technology and transparency to an elevated level. We have no patience for bureaucratic red tape; our teams are empowered to solve problems and make decisions that are in the best interest of their asset.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who knows how to make an impact! Someone who is committed to achieving goals by priority while also maintaining the long term physical integrity of the community.
As Maintenance Supervisor, your mission will be to efficiently lead overall maintenance operations to budget; ensuring work order and make ready goals are completed per Bluestone standard. To achieve this mission, you will:
* Embrace Bluestone's culture of empowerment and transparency by engaging in healthy debate with leadership (No Fear of Conflict) and sharing what is not working well (4WHAT) on a weekly basis.
* Demonstrate urgency, professionalism, and thoroughness with every service request and make ready; completing work orders within 24 hours and achieving a 7 day unit turn.
* Manage the maintenance budget; keeping expenses within budgeting guidelines and putting on your thrify thinking cap to find cost-saving measures that don't comprise quality.
* Accurately complete records in Yardi and commit to using Sparkle for as an inspection tool.
* Take accountability for the community's appearance and overall satisfaction of the residents.
* Inspect and repair all areas of the community; Health and safety procedures are adhered to and preventative maintenance is being implemented.
* Professionally communicate with vendors and make budget conscious decisions.
* Work as a team with the office staff to ensure overall resident satisfaction.
WHO YOU ARE
* You are a problem solver.
* You are an expert in HVAC, appliances, plumbing, electrical, pool and general maintenance.
* You have an off the chart sense of urgency.
* You are organized and have a plan for everyday.
* You embrace change and the opportunity it brings.
* You run on transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of Conflict); using your voice and follow through to make a difference.
* You are passionate about customer service; you put yourself in the resident's shoes and act quickly and efficiently.
* You see technology as a tool to help you do your job better.
* You consider your residents an extended family and look forward to fulfilling work orders timely.
* You know that teamwork is key in sustaining a winning property.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BLUESTONE
* 2+ years of multi-family supervisor experience
* EPA Type II or Universal Required
* CPO Certification (must obtain within 3 months of employment)
* Reliable transportation to and from work, ability to participate in on call programs, etc.
Paid Time Off- 120 hours PTO accrual stating upon hire.
Holiday Pay- 7 full paid holidays and 2 half days.
Paid Volunteer Hours-8 hours of paid volunteer time you can use throughout the year.
Housing Discounts- 25% off rent available for all employees off any unit.
Comprehensive Insurance Benefits- Medical PPO, HDHP, FSA, HSA with employer match
Dental, Vision, STD, & LTD.
Retirement Plan- 401K with a 25% company match up to 6%.
Travel & Personal Discounts- Company rate National/Enterprise rental cars for leisure travel, plus additional discounts with Verizon (18% discount) and Expedia (10% discount).
Certification Reimbursement- Full reimbursement for approved industry related certifications, including CAM, CPO, EPA, and more!
Performance Bonuses- Leasing, renewal, CNOI performance-based bonuses & more.
Tech Forward & Transparent Culture- Innovative internal software to make your job easier!
Property Empowerment- Operate your property without the regional bureaucratic constraints of a traditional property management company.
Cultural Appeal- We run on transparency and healthy debate (No Fear of Conflict); you are encouraged to appeal and share what is not working well. Your voice truly matters!
Follow our Bluestone Career Facebook Page!
click here...... [