|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
This position is responsible for leading a crew in the proper cleaning of residential and commercial air ducts. This person will act as the team leader on all jobs and will guide and work with an Assistant Technician throughout the process. A person who is responsible, has a good work ethic, and is well groomed in customer service and general labor will do well in this position. A Lead Technician will communicate regularly with the customer while carrying out the duties of leading the crew in cleaning duct work and maintaining the equipment throughout the process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead Technician on all residential jobs (assistant on commercial jobs)
· Lead driver to jobs up to 2 hours or more
· Supervision and evaluation of Assistant Technician
· Organization of equipment in working van
· General Work Order summary
· Climbing on ladders and roofs
· Crawl space repair and evaluation
· Loading and Unloading Equipment (75 lbs. +)
· Scrubbing Floor Register HVAC Boots
· Vacuuming Floor Register HVAC Boots
· General customer service and professional appearance
· Working in Dusty Environments
· Miscellaneous Assistant Tasks
· Evening work and Saturdays on occasion
· Occasional overnight travel
· Monday thru Friday 8 - 5pm
Scope of Work
The Lead Technician is responsible for leading the two person team in cleaning duct work in both residential and (assistant to) commercial buildings. He/she will be responsible for the quality of each job, managing the equipment for their van, documentation of the work completed, and regular communication with the front office on jobs in process and completed. This position requires a leadership mindset and work ethic.
· Able to drive
· Able to read, write and verbally communicate
· Able to lift approximately 75 lbs
· Able to climb a ladder at varying heights
· Able to climb stairs
· Able to operate a computer
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
· High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
· 2+ years working in a labor-type position
· 1 year in lead position (preferred)
Minimum Experience (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
· PASS Background Check
· Valid Driver's License w/ Good Record
· Being dependable and trustworthy
· Having good judgment.
· Being able to work with a team.
· Having good communication skills.
· Being able to operate machinery, simple and complex tools.
· Having good sense of balance.
· Having good eye-hand coordination.
· Being able to read and understand written instructions.
· Having a good sense of customer service skills