|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
, Level 2
The Franklin at 10 Mile a Class 'A' Property
368 Units in Meridian, Idaho
The TableRock Residential Experience
TableRock Residential is a third-party multifamily Property Management Firm that is headed by two of Idaho's most prominent innovators in the property management market. Active in the Idaho property management scene since 2004, the experienced professionals leading TableRock Residential capture the best of management organizations both large and small. Capitalizing on an extensive local network of clients, brokers, on-site associates, and vendors, we are growing rapidly and are focused on providing the highest level of service to clients, residents, and associates
Our Team is our Greatest Asset
We are looking for a Level 2 experienced, Multi-Family Maintenance Technician superstar to join our team. This exciting and challenging opportunity is for an individual with a history of working well both independently and as a team, and superior professional references from employers within the industry.
We Don't Just Say We Value Our Team, We Prove It!
- Competitive pay with plenty of room to grow with us
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Excellent benefits, including comprehensive health care, 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation sick and holidays
- Upscale and Professional work environment
- Culture that respects work-life balance
- Fun group of people in a real team atmosphere
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in Property Maintenance preferred
- Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems
- Operation of light construction equipment and vehicles
- Other essential capabilities include commitment to meet deadlines, integrity, and work ethic
- Must possess strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a Valid Idaho Driver's License and clean driving record
- Pre-employment Drug Test and Background Check is required.
- Maintenance Responsibilities
- Respond to maintenance requests received by management from residents within 24 hours, noting maintenance directives.
- Periodically inspect all units, buildings and common areas, making small repairs as needed thereby avoiding many large repairs later.
- Check physical security by making sure storage areas and other such entrances are locked and that there is adequate lighting in hallways, parking areas and grounds.
- Help prepare vacant apartments for occupancy, including painting where required. Complete vacant apartment turnover within 3 to 5 days.
- Know the location of the water meter cutoff, all apartment or fixture cutoffs, gas meter cutoff and the sewer clean-outs.
- Light pilot lights that have gone out. For more complex gas problems, call the gas company.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on all installed equipment based on the manufacturer's recommendations and operating manuals.
- Adhere to safety, security and maintenance policies, directives and activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor or on-site Community Manager.
- Repair lights, electrical and plumbing (switches, outlets, circuit breaking devices, repair of faucets, clearing of stoppages, replacement of fittings replacement if fixtures, etc.)
- Paint both exterior and interior of buildings.
- Change locks as required.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Attend meetings and seminars as directed by Company.
- Repair broken glass (including glass cutting and glazing).
- Repair other areas such as concrete, masonry and roofs.
- Perform carpentry work such as fitting doors, freeing windows, replacing shelves, sanding and refinishing floors, and replacing hardware.
Do you think you have what it takes to join the TableRock Residential Team? If so, we look forward to receiving your resume!
Powered by JazzHR