|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Parallel Employment Group In partnership with Legacy Bake House
NOW HIRING Maintenance Tech 2nd shift Pay rate $20 to $30 based on experience
This person is responsible for the daily electrical and mechanical maintenance of all plant equipment.
- Repair down equipment as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on all plant equipment per maintenance schedule
- Complete work orders on a timely basis
- Process improvements regarding maintenance procedures, processes and production
- Demonstrate a competency in over all equipment knowledge
- Record and file all necessary documentation
- General housekeeping of maintenance shop
- Food and Personnel Safety Related Job Duties
- To follow all Legacy food safety procedures given at annual trainings.
- To follow all Legacy personnel safety procedures given at annual trainings.
- You must alert the Supervisor if you find any mechanical problem or unsafe condition.
- You must notify QA and Management of any food safety issues or concerns.
- Other Responsibilities as assigned by the Maintenance manager
we are an equal employment opportunity
- Must pass internal electrical test
- SQF, Food safety, Personnel safety and Positional training
- 3yrs+ Experience
- Certified forklift Operator
- Certified aerial lift Operator
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to read / write English effectively
- Ability to perform mathematics - addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages
- Ability to work in warm environments