|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
We are looking for kind individuals who take pride in their work and want to be part of a supportive team. Horizon Health and Wellness provides quality primary care and behavioral health services to our patients. Our philosophy is "Kindness Matters" and this relates to customer care as well to our staff. For patients, we provide healthcare using best practices that promote health and wellness. We support our staff by offering a fair market salary, generous benefit package, as well as opportunities for growth and development. Join our team of nearly 600 employees who share a passion for our mission and a commitment to service.
When you join our team, you are making an investment in your potential. We work with each of our employees to ensure they have the tools and resources to excel in their job. From supervision and on-the-job training to training offerings and tuition reimbursement, you can grow both personally and professionally. We are committed to creating a workforce that directly reflects the diversity in the communities we serve. As a result, we actively recruit and hire individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and experiences. We strongly believe this dedication to inclusion is the key to providing exceptional care.
We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time Maintenance Tech to join our team. The Maintenance Tech ensures environmental cleanliness, maintenance and repair of Agency facilities and equipment.
- HS diploma or GED with 4 years maintenance or construction experience; AZ driver's license with clean driving record and be 21 years of age or older.
- Possess home telephone and reliable transportation.
- Experience is preferred but not required.
- Willing to train the right candidate.
- Ability to maintain landscaping.
- Ability to perform general electrical and plumping work.
- Ability to maintain inventory and MSDS sheets of custodial supplies.
- Ability to operate basic shop tools and equipment.
- Ability to make minor repairs to basic shop tools and equipment.
- Ability to work accurately and with minimal supervision.
- Possess knowledge of general carpentry and state and city codes.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekend's on-call. Pay for on-call.
- Must obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance and pass a background check.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Generous Benefits Package
11 paid Holidays, choice of three (3) Medical plans, Retirement Plan (401k), Life & AD&D Plan, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, and loan repayment through the National Health Service Corp.
Make an investment in your potential by providing integrated healthcare that addresses the whole person and promotes wellness.