|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Ross - A Division of Envolve owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Ross - A Division of Envolve offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for a Part-Time Maintenance Technician to work at the Odyssey Apartments located in the Denver, CO area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs repairs, troubleshoots systems, and completes preventative maintenance. Adheres to standardized diagnostic approaches for preventative maintenance, system troubleshooting,
* Must possess the knowledge and have the tools to perform on-site basic repairs including HVAC systems, appliances, water heaters, facility electrical systems, plumbing systems, and any other special equipment on a property.
* Required to be available for emergency maintenance calls 24 hours a day when scheduled.
* Assists in training Groundskeepers and entry level Maintenance Technicians
* Troubleshoots all property systems, and performs or oversees repairs
* Conducts maintenance-related inspections, including building and alarm systems inspections. Assists in preparing property for inspections by regulatory agencies
* Performs Preventive Maintenance to include winterizing facilities to prevent minimum freeze damage during cold weather, make periodic inspections of HVAC systems, winterize swimming pool equipment and systems, clean the swimming pool and maintain the proper chemical balance of the pool during the swimming season, and ensure all lights/HVAC are turned off in vacant units on a daily basis.
* Inspects vacant units, ensuring turnovers are completed. Paints turnovers as needed
* Inspects subcontracted service providers and documents work and product quality
* Walks the grounds and common interior areas daily, removing litter and debris from lawns, planting beds, parking areas, sidewalks, ramps, and indoor spaces
* Removes snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
* Attends and completes all required training
* Completes repairs as directed
* Must be capable of performing administrative duties including following proper procedures for recording maintenance requests and responding to them, use proper forms, and maintain inventory of parts.
* Must be able to move heavy equipment safely, using proper equipment.
* Ensure the property is maintained in accordance with all applicable Affordable Housing programs, including but not limited to HUD Subsidy, USDA, RD, LIHTC, HOME and other state and local programs.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
* Two (2) years maintenance experience required or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* College degree preferred.
* HVAC and/or EPA certification preferred.
* Previous multifamily experience preferred.
* Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification preferred
Background Screening and Drug Test Required