|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Hiring qualified maintenance mechanics for a snack facility in North Las Vegas facility. Candidate will need to have PLC troubleshooting knowledge, VFD knowledge, and Manufacturing experience. Candidate that come from food production that is a huge plus, but not required. Experience with Mig/Tig/plasma welding is a plus but also not required. Must be able to read Schematics and blueprints for the machines. Because this is a food Manufacturing facility there are a lot of conveyor systems and PLC within the warehouse.
PLC, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting, welding, welder, VFD, knowledge, food, manufacturing, food service equipment
**Additional Skills & Qualifications:**
Experience as a maintenance mechanic, PLC troubleshooting experience, VFD knowledge, must be able to read schematics.
1. Must have knowledge PLC's Siemens, Allen Bradley, Automation Direct preferably Automation Direct is what I have currently.
2. VFD experience trouble shooting and parameter setup of units.
3. Strong electrical skills trouble shooting able to read electrical schematics for high, medium and low voltage.
4. Able to run bend and set electrical conduit, pull wire and cable and terminate in main panels and sub panels.
5. Strong trouble shooting skills with pneumatic systems and able to read prints.
6. Experience in food processing plants preferred but not required.
7. Must be a team player and willing to work swing or graveyard shift.
Resume Required please email to or call Eboniee !
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.