|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
The CPM has a unique opportunity for a Maintenance Technician in our manufacturing facility in Crawfordsville, IN. This is an opportunity to join a highly successful business with advancement opportunities. We are looking for a highly motivated detail-oriented person with strong technical mechanical aptitude coupled with proficient organizational skills, and outstanding people skills.
- Must be able to assess, test and repair machinery and processes with efficiency and quality
- Ability to read, interpret and manipulate mechanical engineering drawings
- Maintain all aspects of equipment: mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical as well as managing building & grounds maintenance
- Manage and maintain preventive maintenance tasks on all equipment
- Adhere to and be a leader for the housekeeping (5S) and safety policies within the facility
- Other duties may be assigned
- Build positive relationships with suppliers and customers
- Work with contractors and service technicians
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be flexible and willing to adjust to an unpredictable schedule (i.e. break periods, over time and training schedules)
- Knowledge of PLCs and VFDs
- Knowledge of motors and motor controls
- Experience electrical 3 phase and a strong understanding in the use of multimeter and amprobe
- Experience with overhead bridge cranes
- Experience with forklift repair
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and mechanical blueprints.
- Attentive to details
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and E-Mail.
- Technical degree or related work experience preferred
- Willing to travel as required
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
Powered by JazzHR