|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Get out of the furnace or the wet and cold to enjoy a clean, safe, & enjoyable environment!
Rockline Industries has seen substantial growth with new equipment and orders. With new growth brings new opportunities! Don't miss out on your chance to join Rockline. Build your future with us!
Are you looking to join a recognized local employer, earn above average wages with a set schedule, and enjoy a clean work environment? Then Rockline Industries in Sheboygan is the place for you. Rockline maintains it's focus on recruiting and retaining associates that embody their values and take pride in their work. It's no wonder with associates like this that Rockline was voted Manufacturer of the year in 2014 and 2018. Join a company that fosters a culture of integrity, service and personal growth. One that values respect and continuous improvement.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the coordination of machine repair and enhancement projects along with the necessary support systems to ensure safety, quality, and productivity objectives are met on the assigned projects at the Rockline - Sheboygan facility. Responsible for equipment and tooling fabrication, and related associate training to insure continuous process improvements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make repairs to operations equipment in a timely manner through root cause analysis.
- Complete machine enhancement projects.
- Work closely with process improvement engineers to drive standardized work, reduce scrap, and increase throughput.
- Utilize maintenance software to track all team members work progress and materials to insure timely completion of work orders and employee performance accountability.
- Work with Process Support Group to identify and document major equipment related issues and establish an organized plan to implement corrective action.
- Troubleshoot and repairs all machinery and process related deficiencies using electrical/mechanical skills. This includes performing general maintenance duties to encompass all facility related equipment.
- Demonstrate commitment to Rockline's RRITE Values of Renew, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence.
- Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying out this responsibility is part of each associate's essential accountabilities.
- Contribute to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a willingness to perform other job-related work, as needed or requested
- Rockline Maintenance Technicians have the opportunity to grow and advance their skillset with Rockline funded Apprenticeship programs.
- Journeyman card required. Candidates with a minimum of 10 years maintenance experience will be considered in lieu of Journeyman card.
- A minimum of 5 years maintenance experience within a manufacturing setting required.
- Working knowledge of TPM, preventative/predicative maintenance, operator basic care, and equipment efficiency metrics and measures.
- Electrical, mechanical, machine rigging, mechanical, light fabrication, power transmission, bearings, lubrication, pneumatic.
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings, specifications, equipment manuals, and technical documentation.
- Strong leadership, verbal, written, analytical, mathematical, reasoning, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with PCs, including the Microsoft Office family is preferred
- PC / PLC control systems is preferred.
- Working knowledge of paper/nonwovens converting, slitting, winding, filling, packaging, sealing, conveying, and associated equipment is preferred.
- Monday - Friday 8:30 PM - 6:30 AM
- Overtime is available, but not required
- $3,000 sing-on bonus. Payout of $1,500 at 90 days and $1,500 at 1 year of successful employment.
- Quarterly plant metric bonus based on achieved company goals.
- Competitive pay based on skills and experience
- Quarterly bonus incentive
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Paid time off upon hire
- Paid holidays upon hire
- Emergency time off upon hire
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage eligible first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Prescription coverage
- Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Reimbursement
- 401k Plan with company match
- Education Reimbursement program
- Additional special programs through Medical plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account with company contribution
Recognized as Sheboygan County's 2014 & 2018 Manufacturer of the Year and 2019's Safety Leader of the Year.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)