|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
Great Benefits! Free Meals! Free onsite parking!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician II to become the newest member of our Maintenance Team located in our University House Issaquah Community, in Issaquah, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan.
- 401k with Generous Employer Match.
- PTO & Sick Leave.
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses.
- Company paid CEUs.
- Employee Discount Programs.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
**Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
The Maintenance Technician II will perform health care facility maintenance. This role assists the Maintenance Team in maintaining the facility, including routine plumbing, plastering, lighting, electrical, carpentry and mechanical maintenance. Able to work Sunday-Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- One year technical school training or experience.
- Basic technical knowledge and mechanical ability to perform routine maintenance and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Valid WA Driver's License.
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
- Pool maintenance experience is a plus.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 &2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).