|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
NRC is seeking a Maintenance Tech to assist residents of the Northfield Retirement Community in their daily living. A Maintenance Tech helps serve the residents by providing general custodial work and general maintenance tasks for the building environment.
Hours: 40 hours per week, On-call weekend rotation.
Shift: Generally from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Make personal connections with residents
- Responsible for maintenance tasks, room turns, technology, grounds upkeep.
- Custodial needs
- Support resident and staff needs
- Report to Director of Environmental Services
- Outgoing, friendly personality.
- Maintenance Techs must be able to establish and maintain positive relationships with residents and peers.
- General computer knowledge (email/calendar)
- Preventive Maintenance and Floor Care experience recommended, but not required.
- Work independently. Must be able to read, listen and follow directions while working with minimal supervision.
Located in Northfield, Minnesota, Northfield Retirement Community (NRC) provides exceptional housing, care facilities and services for seniors seeking a vibrant community rooted in the Christian tradition. NRC's focus is on giving adults, age 55 or older, the assistance they need to lead healthy, meaningful lives.
Powered by JazzHR