|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Related Management is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician between two affordable properties near Edina, MN. In the scope of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and appliance repairs the Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- Completion of resident work orders (general repairs, plumbing, appliance repairs)
- Prepare vacant units for future renters
- Upkeep of the grounds, amenities (pools, etc.), and BBQ grills (indoor/outdoor)
- Ensure all equipment is in working condition and follow a preventative maintenance schedule
- Communicate with the Maintenance Supervisor about unsafe or hazardous environments on the property
- 2 years of experience in general maintenance
- Affordable housing experience preferred
- Plumbing: repairs, replace parts, installation
- Carpentry: repairs and installs doors, shelves, countertops, locks, etc.
- Painting: drywall/plaster repairs, painting
- Electrical/Appliance: lighting, wiring, power circuits, replacing switches, etc.
- Must able to lift 50LBS and stand for 8 hours
*Emergency on-call rotation is required.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over Sixty billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents' and commercial tenants' expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer