|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Trades & Services
Every day, more than 11 million guests visit BURGER KING restaurants around the world. And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food. Founded in 1954, BURGER KING is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER, our commitment to premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
We are looking for a maintenance worker to fill a vital spot in our staff. We are hoping to find a reliable and skilled person who understands the importance that this role plays in an organization/building.
The person we would like to give this opportunity to should have strong communication skills, be able to prioritize tasks, and poses both a proactive and reactive mindset. We like to keep our environment tidy and very well-organized, we expect from our future maintenance person to take complete responsibility for helping us achieve this.
● Must be able to work early shifts
● Must have proven ability to work as a team member
● Must know and follow sanitation procedures
● Must be able to respond and act quickly
● Must have strong communication and multitasking skills
● Must follow equipment maintenance, chemical and supply procedures
● Cleaning building floors ( mopping, scrubbing, sweeping)
● Gathering and emptying indoor and outside trash
● Clean, service and resupply restrooms
● Clean windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces
● Put away deliveries and lift heavy boxes.
● Clean and maintain equipment including fryers.
● Clean and maintain outside sidewalks, parking lot and drive-thru.
● Maintaining tools and equipment needed for duties
● Assist other team members with tasks when the need arises.
● Adhere to food safety procedures and regulations.