|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Employee Owned Holdings, Inc. (EOHI) is a family of employee-owned companies that specialize in highly engineered solutions. EOHI provides corporate services - HR, Accounting, Marketing, Operations and IT support for the group of companies outlined below. We are looking to hire a Marketing & Talent Development Intern to get valuable experience with event planning & execution, content marketing, social media, recruiting and corporate training.
Hydraquip, Inc. and GCC, Inc. provide technical expertise and value-added solutions through their offering of hydraulic, pneumatic and automation products. Supreme Integrated Technology, Inc. (SIT) focuses on hydraulic, mechanical and structural design to deliver custom, turn-key systems. The newest addition to the EOHI family, Elite Controls, Inc., provides mechatronics and controls support.
As an intern, you will be part of the Campus Ambassador Program which provides an opportunity to network with interns from our sister companies and present projects you've worked on over the summer to top leadership. We value interns as the future of our company, and we work hard to ensure you have meaningful projects throughout the summer.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with event planning and execution including tradeshows, customer events, employee events, bring your child to work day and training seminars.
- Managing social media posting for multiple companies on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Assisting with gathering marketing metrics around website, social and email each month.
- Assisting with technical content generation including emails, blogs and website content.
- Supporting efforts for recruiting including job posting, employee paperwork and college recruiting.
- Supporting HR project to maintain and digitize company information.
- Assisting with creation and maintenance for EOHI intranet.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate degree program for marketing, business, HR or communications degree.
- Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Prefer junior or senior but will consider other class levels.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work independently and eager to take on responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to learn the technical nature of the industry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) plans with company match. A unique benefit EOHI offers as part of Employee-Owned Holdings, Inc. is an employee stock ownership plan.
What is an ESOP?
ESOP is a special retirement program that allows employees to own stock in the company. When you join EOHI, you automatically begin investing in your future (without having to purchase shares). We are a high growth company committed to training our employee owners to develop their skills and advance in their careers.
· Studies also show that retirement account balances for ESOP companies are 2.5 times higher.
· ESOP companies grow 2.5 times faster than those companies without employee ownership.
· Research shows employee-owned companies are superior in performance, employee benefits and employee morale because everyone is working towards a common goal.