|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
The Marketing Manager, reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for managing brand awareness through various media (website, social media, advertisements, trade shows and collateral) with the primary goal of increasing new business development activity. Strong creative, organizational and communication skills are a must to insure accurate messaging. In this role you will be expected to use both analytical skills and flex your creative muscles to be successful with strategic and tactical initiatives. You must be collaborative and experienced in cross-functional teams in the execution of various projects.
· Drive all marketing and promotional campaigns to effectively generate new business development activity; including but not limited to website content development, promotional execution, email marketing, social and digital marketing and trade shows while managing timelines, deliverables and cost.
· Continuously optimize creative message strategies to increase performance, testing message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency, segments, etc.
· Create engaging experience for customers on the web site and all social media platforms including email marketing, landing page optimization.
· Create and generate all marketing assets from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards and meeting tight deadlines.
· Benchmark, measure, analyze and report on KPIs for key marketing initiatives for all major marketing campaigns.
· Own and manage social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
. Build a comprehensive digital marketing calendar ensuring close alignment with product development and branding
. Responsible for the establishment and monitoring of the Marketing Department budget.
- BA in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a Marketing Capacity for a Manufacturing Based Company
- Strategic understanding of Website Search Engines and ability to modify content as required via WordPress
- Strategic understanding of Social Media Content with focus on Linked In/Sales Navigator and including Instagram/IGTV, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and emerging platforms
- Confident communication skills with the ability to execute upon strategic plans, transfer knowledge to other team members, and provide feedback efficiently
- Understands how to adjust strategy to meet core KPIs
- Exposure with tools to track analytics (ex Google Analytics) and social listening tools
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams and internal stakeholders
- Builds strong relationships with the Sales organization to maximize programs impact and sales support initiatives; assesses and builds business solutions from a marketing perspective.
Salary - $45,000/yr