|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
Job Title Master Level Equipment Mechanic - $35-$40/hr Primary Location Athens, Tennessee Employee Type Employee Job Description
Meadowbranch Landfill is currently looking for a Master/Senior Heavy Equipment for our landfill in Athens, TN. Must be experienced with Tier 4 Heavy Equipment Engines - specifically Caterpillar. $35-40/hr plus overtime
Ask about our $5,000 Stay On Bonus!!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform repairs and assigned preventative maintenance services. Performs inspections, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, hydraulics, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment.
- Diagnose Tier 4 Heavy equipment engines, hydraulics, and all machinery.
- Utilize vehicle computer electronic systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Reviews, completes, or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays as needed.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
- Work environment may be indoors in a shop, or outdoors to repair trucks on the road. Usually well-lighted and ventilated. Sometimes necessary to work in awkward or tight positions and to handle greasy or dirty tools. These factors require following basic safety precautions.
- Competitive hourly wage plus overtime ($35-40/hr plus overtime)
- Performance-based career growth potential
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
- Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flexible Spending Account
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Tier 4 Caterpillar Machinery Experience
Click here to view a " Day in the Life " of our Mechanics:
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)