|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Trades & Services
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Medium Duty Diesel experience preferred
- Service and repair of all fleet vehicles.
- Pay is based on experience and qualifications.
- The pay rate is 22.00 an hour based on experience.
- Perform preventive maintenance (lube, oil change, replace belts, hoses, inspect brakes, repack bearings, check tires, on all size vehicles. Must perform per month
- Diagnose and effectively repair mechanical, engine and electrical irregularities/malfunctions on all size vehicles.
- Drive automatic and standard shift vehicles for testing, transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts.
- Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
- Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges (in English).
- Ability to write work orders, purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate verbally (in English)using telephone for ordering parts and supplies.
- Possession of valid driver's license and ability to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles from 2,000 to 50,000 lbs. in size.
- Minimum CDL B with air brakes preferred or ability to obtain. Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
- Ability to lift and hold parts in position while lying on back in horizontal position on concrete floor.
- Work is performed in a semi-enclosed structure and outdoors. Environment involves chemical handling, gasoline/dieselfumes and intermittent high noise exposure.
- Full-time schedule consists of an average of 40 hours per week for a 5-day period.
- Occasional weekends/on call on alternating weekends.
- The ability to clear NV PILB background check